Our surgeons provide a wide-variety of foot care services including:
- Arch Pain
- Comprehensive Foot Surgery
- Congenital Foot Deformities (treatment and correction)
- Flat Feet
- Heel Spurs (heel pain – plantar fasciitis)
- Ingrown Toenails
- Metatarsal Disorders
- Nail conditions – ingrown, thickened, black and blue nails
- Skin lesions and other problems
- Sprains – foot and ankle
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Our state-of-the-art facility also allows us to provide in-office x-ray and some surgical procedures; gait analysis, muscle strength testing and orthotic fitting.
Diabetic Foot Care
The American Diabetes Association provides useful information on foot care for diabetics. Please see the ADA website for more information.